Massacre

Thousands (literally) lay dead on the battleground. Finally the battle was won. The bloodshed had to be seen to be believed.

The battle, though lasting over a year now, had exacerbated since last night. I was almost captivated by a dozen bed bugs. I got so pissed that I couldn't sleep. Today morning, I extracted vengeance. I got the hospital maintenance staff to spray insecticidal spray.

In the afternoon, after the OT, I had come and seen the scene of a life time. I could count about 400 bedbugs around my bed! Staggering! Yes, it is true. Most of them would still spill blood if squeezed.

I cleaned up my room just now. I discarded the mattress which housed most of them. Now, I can sleep in peace.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...