My wallet gets stolen

The strangest incident happened. Picture this; me in ward sitting on a bench near the counter were doctors and sisters sit. I was talking on the mobile with my parents when they asked me for the number of my ATM card. With only one hand to work with, I take my bulky wallet out and try to swiggle the card out. I manage the fulfill my purpose but in doing that, the wallet falls down on the ground beside my feet.



Enter into the scene, the scariest registrar in the department. He looks unhappy at me leisurely talking on the phone with parents at 8 pm. He asks me something and passes by. I reply in short and get back to my confused Dad at the other end of the mobile connection.



Enter into the scene a relative asking me to write something on a form so that his work can be done. I ask him to wait.



By that time, I put down the phone. Enter into the scene a good, efficient servant. He asks me about the card that I’m holding in one hand. We chat about that while I get up from the bench go to the desk in front and scribble something on the relative’s form.



I turn back, there is no wallet. I search everywhere but in vain. The only doubt is the annoying registrar who can keep it hidden cuz he felt so. I call him up. He acts strange but says no about the wallet. I search everywhere once again. My registrar comes. He does not understand the significance of my wallet’s loss (along with Rs. 3000 and licenses).



I am shaken by the episode. But I still leave a complaint at the security office in the hospital as well as the concerned police chowky. No hopes, but still…

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...