Hyposomnolence

<p>I'm kinda tired after 4 days of hyposomnolence. On Sunday I slept
for 3 and a half hours. Monday night was even worse 2 and half hours.
Tuesdays are our emergency and I was very lucky to get permission to
sleep for 2 hours. Yesterday, I got to sleep for about 5 hours.</p>

<p>The first three days were okay. But then, today morning I couldn't
walk properly even after my shower. Thats the level of drowsiness that
I went through.</p>

<p>Tonight's not going to be any different I suppose. I'm stuck with
thesis work of my registrar. But that is fine. I'm doing good. High
speed internet, FM radio playing new rock hits and blogging when I
would like to. Therefore, it is great!</p>

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...