An unhealthy open relationship - part 2

I had a chat conversation with my friend whom I blogged about yesterday. Since the last time we talked -- we had met at his apartment -- he had met and broken the heart of the Bangladeshi boy who was visiting him. It was well over 10 days after this unlucky boy had arrived. I asked my friend...

"Hey, how are you?"

"I'm good. Thanks."

"Has he left?"

"Nope. He's still here. He's a nice boy."

"But wouldn't you have liked that he left?"

"Nope. Why? I would have liked him had he stayed."

"What about your boyfriend then?"

"He'll be there too!"

"What? What will they both go through then?"

"Nothing. This is part of life. They will get on with it... and there will be more boys like this!"

"Alright."

....

"Chalo, I'll say good night to you then. Bye."

"Bye."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. It broke my heart. And now, I have decided to not actively get into a conversation with him again.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...