New horizon

The exams are over and I'm hunting for a job. It's almost like I'm turning over a new leaf in my life. Noise Market met up after Jodi came back from his wedding. It was fun to be back. Though our present circumstances leave us far from the state of happiness, getting back together felt good.

The day before yesterday, we had met for E-boi's birthday party. This was after the meeting with a young and engrgetic manager for the band. We celebrated a rather weird birthday party with the cake being cut in the apartment and all of us including Sumo going out for a dinner at a chinese joint nearby. It was wonderful eating something cultured again.

1 comment:

Prash said...

job-hunting..i've been there and i know how tough it is...good luck !~

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...