Busy days

I don't know how fast time flies these days. In the last 4 days or so, I haven't cooked anything (and I haven't eaten all that much as well), haven't watched cricket, haven't read newspapers and haven't even turned on the TV. The job hunt is already keeping me busy. Add to that the responsibilities of being the co-ordinator in two bands, one of which is playing 4 gigs in about 10 days.

It's not Noise Market of course. Noise Market is going through that phase of introspection. We are just going on figuring out if what we are doing with it. The record label still keeps on making deadlines and promises which would be broken again. We have been thinking hard about what to do to put an end to it. And, we are still nowhere near conclusion.

Apart from that, I'm starting to look up profiles on personals sites to see if there are interesting men who I could hang out and have sex with. But this time, it's not for money. Being a 'hustler' was a concept which just managed to last for a day, thanks to everyone in my life (including you bloggers). This hunt is to just help me enjoy the physical apects of being in a relationship which I'm not able to enjoy because of the fact that I and Vinokur are separtated by a few gazillion gallons of saline.

It's not going to be easy. People change. People get attracted to people. And this might be happening to me with some right person. Vinokur is very worried about something changing our relationship the way that we know it now. I know it. I know that I shouldn't hurt him and we both agree that we shouldn't let that be something which imprisons me from enjoying my life when I'm still young.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...