The unexpected party

Yesterday evening, we had an unexpected party. The part was from within our unit at the hospital. We were just the three as the he-bitch was on leave and the senior registrar was busy with his family.



We went to the Sport Bar at the Phoenix mills! It was a mixed experience. I loved the first part when they played alternative rock loud. They played 'Scar Tissue' from the RHCP, 'Jeremy' from Pearl Jam and 'Iris' by the Goo Goo dolls. IT WAS FUN!



But the sad part was that the company that I had was totally off. We drank beer and dug into the desserts and salads on offer. We watched som F1 racing and WWE on the giant projection screen.



I really felt that the place was a great location for a date. Also, to watch sports! I would spend some time watching the World Cup of Football surely!



The beer took its toll as I was very sleepy in the night. I slept in the ward. In the morning, I got up relatively late. But I could go to the room and have by bath and things. The morning was busy. The afternoon too was busy and eventful at the OPD. People keep on shouting at me when I'm apparently 'missing' from the OPD when I was doing some X-rays and other shit which these 'people' themselves had asked me to do. That's the whole contradiction!



I am very happy even otherwise as May had gotten her MD Paed seat finally. She gets it in Ahmedabad which isn't too far away from here. Besides, I had told about Victor to all of my friends!



I have a busy evening ahead now. I might even buy the computer this weekend!

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...