Oscar for acting for me

Yesterday, I did something incredible. I acted like a computer moron in front of my professor. I guess I had alread detailed elswehere about the fact that my boss is known to screw residents. So, yesterday I was asked to make a powerpoint presentation for my boss for a big time conference in the city.



As per instruction, I acted like a nincompoop! Lots of spelling errors, tardiness on the keyboard, total lack of logic etc. At one point my boss taught me how to put bullets. Another of the senior lecturers introduced me to 'Ctrl + C' and 'Ctrl + V'. Can you believe it?



Now, I know that I can act!

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...