Indisposed

I still remember the day in school when I first ran into this word; 'Indisposed'. The lesson was a story about a guy who hated the modern inventions like phones, cars etc. Somewhere in the story, he was supposed to address a meeting. But he didn't want to do it. As an explanation, he wrote to them saying that he's indisposed.



Now, why I wrote all this is unknown. Anyway, I wrote it.



It has relevance for today cuz me and Xander both had episodes of fever. I got myself quickly on medications. So mine is controlled. I should have gone and met Xander. But I couldn't because of the work in the hospital. He messaged me in the night saying that he's alright. I'm feeling okay about the fact that I was not able to help him out in need.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...