New problems

The problem with me is that most of my contacts find me interesting not because of me but my skills. That is, computers, guitars etc. I don't think that is okay. Take a look what happened.



About a couple of week's back, my professor, one of the meanest filthiest men on the surface of earth, needed some help with his pompuous website. Since his right-hand man was on leave, my registar posted me for that duty. As I'm a bit of a pro in this, I did it easily. Since then the word has spread and I have had multiple requests to do all sort of computer things at hospital.



Now, I thought that was cool. But later, my registrar warned me that I should act like a total computer moron iin front of the professor because he'll make me do all kinds of shit work in my 3 years course if I did.



I'm nauseous at the thought of it!

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...