Hierarchy and more

Even before I joined my residency here, I knew about the fact that everywhere other than down south where I hail from, the hierarchial system was very prevalent. Some of my seniors from back home have already suggested that I'm that kind of a person who wouldn't exactly relish this idea.



Yeah, right. I don't. But thesed days, it is really ridiculous.



I'm the kind of guy who systematizes everything around. So I am more like a geek who carries just about everything required for a doc in the wards in two bags and a lot of pouches. Apart from that I always keep spare pens just in case I would need them.



Since everyone knows this no one bothers to bring anything. They just ask for stuff from me. And don't even bother to say thanks. Forget returning them. This way I have lost/given about a dozen pens, a couple of measuring tapes and countless other things.



I guess you already know that I don't exactly dig it. But then, gotta live with it.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...