Welcome to my engayging life

The reason why I start blogging here is because of getting inspired by another blog (Search for Love Joel Derfner's blog). There are similarities between this blog and the one which inspired me. First of all, both deal with Gay issues. Secondly, both involve medical professional (I presume). So welcome!

Today was an odd day. Most of the day I spent trying to clean up my room before I start my JRship at a hospital. That was really messy. In between, I felt like writing and recording songs, watched the Godfather II DVD and caught up on some action on the tube. There is an amazingly hot man in the movie who is acting as the villain.

In the evening, I met a fascinating gentleman who has a splendid collection of Rock classics. I was dreaming of the day when I'll meet the gentleman with the kind of musical taste that I desire. Let's hope he comes around soon.

In the night, I watched a "Catch me if you can" and bits and pieces of the UEFA Champions league finals. Great movie I should say! How I wish Monaco had won! And now here I'm rounding up my first post amongst the many, hopefully, in the future.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...