Yesterday meets today

The new unit is taking its toll and after effects on my life. Now it's been two weeks since I went to the gym. Yesterday was my emergency and it was such a busy day. I didn't find time to shut my eyes for one minute during the night. That was mainly due to the extremely ill-mannered and unprofessional attitude of one of my juniors. After leaving the emergency at 7, we had rounds till 9. Then I took a nap till 12 pm in the wards.

The new professor that I work under spoilt the rest of the day. At around 12.30 we started dissecting three cadavers for a Spin Surgery Workshop. The spine dissection part was okay. But when it came to removing all the viscra from the abdomen, I hated it. I hate the abdominal viscera.

After that, I had to operate on a patient in the emergency. Immediately after that, I complete by ward round. And during the middle of the round, my professor calls us to the office! At around 10 pm. There we sit making presentations on MS Powerpoint until 3 AM. Except for my dinner at around 2 AM, no big food!

Now, I have bathed and am fresh. But my senior is sleeping in my room. I can't masturbate or C2C on with one of those hot daddies that I 'make out online' with. My newly strung 4-string bass is lying wanting to be played but I can't play it.

Why? Why the hell is life so curel to me?

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...