Shayd, first song and the goatee

Another two weeks have zipped past. So many developments. Yet so little on the blog.

Why?

I don't fucking now.

We have christened our band Shayd. We wanted the name Shade but it was already taken up. Then Shayd's first ever song was made. It is not yet titled. It is meant as a background track for a docu-drama produced by one of Xander's friends.

We have a prospective band member. He's a bassist and a guitarist and is of my age and has influences to 80's Pop Rock. But he was a great jam when he and his former band members visited us.

I book my tickets to fly home in early October. Xander is going to Dubai in mid October for his niece's first birthday. Both these meant that our pub gig deal goes down the drain.

I go to watch the practice session of the hottest metal act in India. WOW, it was awesome. The guitarist of the band works in the same company that the E-boy (or S.; our drummer) works in.

Then, I grow a goatee. It is strange but it fits in. I think I look good with that on. Good for me. Great for me in fact.

Bye bye the world. I need to catch up sleep as tomorrow's a busy day at the OT.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...