Forgotten facets

I seem to have forgotten what it's like not to think about anything at all - like staring out of the bus watching faces, buildings, and landscapes fly by. I seem to have forgotten what it's like to come bach home and not have an agenda to follow - like find something interesting on television and watching it. I seem to have forgotten that the time that you spend for eating is not something that should be avoided to fit in for variables - like late buses and traffic jams.

I also seem to have forgotten how what it is to live with happiness. Coincidence?

2 comments:

Nadeem said...

Bro.. whoever u r.. these lines r fucking meaningful. Man i luv ur thoughts.. Keep it up!!

Cheers,
Nadeem

Kris Bass said...

Thank you! Your comments meant a lot to me!

KK

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...