Love about to fly in an aeroplane!

It’s with great pleasure that I post to inform the world that my ‘Handsome Jew Dad’ from abroad is flying over to meet the ‘Cute Hindu God’ in Mumbai! The date of arrival isn’t fixed yet due to a clinical condition called ‘resistance to pressure’ in a case of ‘Attention Deficit Disorder meets Asperger’s syndrome’ somewhere near ADD land. The date would fall between the 16th and the 23rd of February in more humane terms.

To be telling you the absolute truth, days have been growing shorter for me with added responsibilities of time-sharing and the necessity to be in conversation with Vinokur, the name that Alan loves to be known by. And we’re increasingly growing tired of this physical separation of a few trillion gallons of saline water and a 3.6 million sharks which inhabit that.

Apart from everything else, once he comes, I think I’ll get a hold on my feverishly erratic life and redeem it to somewhere more stable. I really can’t take it anymore and want him here with me, by me, in me etc. Uh oh…, did I reveal my sexuality a bit too much?

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...