The talk with my sister

Even after I came back, the newly acquired habit of talking incessantly to my sister over my mobile phone still persists. Not that I thought that it would end. But I think the conversations have gotten seriouser.



Today's conversation was totally based on the feelings that I had when I was at home. I had explained to her that I had hated each and every moment that I spent with my Mom and Dad at home. At the same time, I loved all the things that I ended up doing with my friends. I loved my Mom's food and coffee. But that's it. I didn't even make eye contact with my parents during the mini-conversations that we had. They honestly tried to talk to me. But I didn't want to talk to them.



Technically, I did something for them. I gave a electric heater (for cooking) as a present. And I gave Pop the ointment that he had wanted for his wrist pain. They gave me the money for my computer. Everything looks so gleeful.



Yet, I'm ashamed of myself. I don't know why it is so and why I'm like this. My Mom said to my sister that I've grown very quiet. That's certainly not the case. Ask Chuck, Ray, May or Dr. R. My sister in fact, suggested that I talk to my close friends about any change in behaviour.



I haven't done that yet. But I definitely feel that I have taken the wisest of all steps to move out of home to Mumbai. Fcuk the family. I love to be what I'm and that's only possible this way I feel.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...