Super Monday

This was THE day of my life if I were to think in terms of sex. In the morning, I took advantage of my parents' absence from home and called Mr. Lion. He took a lot of time to reach there. But once he did, it was heaven as it has always been.



Just like Ray had told me, he had lost weight. But I don't think it is due anything but old age. The whole process was fast and it was sweet. No details again. But I did some fantasy stuff when he was there.



In the afternoon, I had some errands to run. I couldn't finish them and called Ray to give me company for a movie. We went for 'Shaadi Se Pehle' at the 6.30 pm show. It was hopeless. We got out and went for a sea-food dinner at a famous sea-food place in the town. There, during dinner, we decided to go for an English movie called 'Open Water'.



We were disappointed to see no such movie at the theatre. Instead, we chose the latest Dileep flick 'Pachakkuthira'. As usual, we took the regular seats. When we entered the theatre we noticed that a 60ish man with a groomed moustache sitting at the back row with vacant seats on either side.



Ray asked me 'Do you dare?'. I was unsure but I couldn't refuse. Ray sat on the aisle seat and I on the other. The only mistake we did was to talk before the movie started. The guy talked to both of us before the start. Ray and I exchanged SMSes about our modus operandi.



I let Ray to take the lead. Half way into the movie, I received an SMS saying that this guy was feeling him up. I was appalled! This guy was so gutsy that he was jacking of Ray with me sitting on his side. During the interval, I and Ray both got out and Ray briefed me on what was happening. We did this secretively outside the theater.



We got back into our positions before the movie started and in the first half hour break, I could see Ray giving hand job to the man and he reciprocating. It ended abruptly and I thought both had come.



Then came the most surprising part. He starte feeling ME me up. It was so much fun. I felt his forearms and hand. He advanced to my crotch. But there was a stupid plastic cover on my lap which was making a hell of a noise. Because of that, and because of the fact that I had sex earlier in the day, I wasn't aroused. After this, he didn't let me advance to his crotch. I could feel that the man was disappointed.



The movie came to an end. I wanted to apologize for my lack of 'response'. But he was partly scared I feel as he might have suspected me for a straight guy. He hurried away before I could reach him through the crowd. It was raining outside. Me and Ray exchanged notes and we were so thrilled to realize what had happened.



Finally, all I can say is - Can you believe it?

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...