One day more

I can't believe it. My vacation is already almost over. And I have done nothing exceptional except having sex and debuting in cruising. Well, I don't think that is no mean achievement. But still.



My parents have given me money to buy the computer. That was sweet of them. But as usual, I was not being sweet to them. I'm being mean. But I can't help it.



I met May briefly. She seemed definitely happier. She had won the best outgoing student award from our own hospital. I'm proud of her.



I spent most of the rest of the day wasting my time trying to synchronize my Outlook with my mobile. I watched the second match along with that. S. gave me two fantastic CDs full of great music. I'm going to love them!

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...