A new friend?

When I was visiting home, I had a message from a guy called 'Victor' on www.silverdaddies.com. He is a 50 year old from Mumbai who's interested in music. Even though he wanted to rush things, I have refused because of my busy schedules. Today, I had a chat with him. I even had a look at him on his webcam. He is hot!



I'm interested in him. And I have made it clear to him as well. Maybe, this is my second successful hit at www.silverdaddies.com. For those unaware, Mr. Lion came into my life through SilverDaddies.com.



Victor also reads my blog I guess. If you are reading this Victor, you know I'm interested in you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmmmmmmmm...so i feature in yr memoires....thanks for that and looking forward to a nice meet..when ever u feel ready...no rush buddy.....V

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...