Long long long day

Today, I couldn't believe what I did. I worked 24 hours straight and finished almost all the work that I was supposed to do (before I left for home that is). I didn't sleep in between. I couldn't actually. Five wards. Over 60 patients. I thought of even the silliest of points that I could eventually have been fired for.



Then, as a true geek, I made a all-inclusive list. That was a joy with my newly bought 20 Rs. Fountain Pen. For all the expensive Parker pens that I bought, this is an absolute treasure. Look, I fill this pretty lady up with ink just once. I write a gazillion lines over 5 days. It still keeps on writing and writing. Imagine a Parker. I fill it up daily. But still there are times when I run out of ink. One good (great perhaps) find.



Everything works out planned. I finish every bloody thing by 7.15. My flight is at 10.40. I should leave the hospital by around 8.30 to be safe. Who knows, I might just sleep in the taxi, train or autorickshaw en-route to the airport.



My colleague, the one who had gone on leave, gave me a call at around 7.30. I am glad that I finished and I gave him the detailed 'over'. Then I call the he-bitch and my other registrar. They both okay things.



Then I call my sister and my friends and my parents. Something tells me that I'm going to worsen my blood-related ties. But I'm happy that I'm going home to be with my friends.



Hooo hoooray!

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...