I'm all alone... and I didn't plan it this way - HONEST

My colleague has left me stranded alone in this complicated mess, a. k. a. the hospital. That is all fine. I’m going to do the same to him next weekend. And he’s going to get a deal which is even worse. I’m taking an extra day’s leave. I have got two (read that as *TWO*) fucken holidays in that void where I am the only houseman. He even has an extra OT in the week ahead.



Poor chap! I feel pity for him. But am I cheating? Maybe yes. But definitely not. I know I’m cruel, wicked and evil down deep inside. But that doesn’t mean that I’ve to apply the cruelty, wickedness and evil even when I’m planning a leave!

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...