I escaped my relatives

Today was the final day of my family function. I had not gone on both the earlier days. In fact, I had not gone to meet anybody else other than my close friends. Not even to my beloved medical college. I think I'm bloody interested only in sex and friends these days.



In the afternoon, I managed to almost finish my errands (to get my driving license's duplicate. It was a mistake not to take the 'unofficial route' as I was robbed by a notary in the procedure.



In the evening, I worked at my computer and watched the first of the two one day international matches between Pakistan and India at Abu Dhabi. It was fun.



During the interval between the two innings, I went to the function. The reaction of my relatives was much better than I expected. A few shallow words and commments once more. And I was free again.



I wanted to go visit May (I forgot to write about the fact that she has gotten a great #7 rank at one of the entrances) to congratulate her. Now, I was sure that she would get the MD of her choice, so richly deserved!



It was too late to visit her. Instead, I talked to her over the phone. We agreed to try and meet tomorrow.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...