Going (Coming) back

I'm not ready to go back. I wanted to stay longer and enjoy my time with friends. I want to have more 'action'. More men from Kerala. But then, reality always has a bit. As Chuck left after visiting me moments back, I'm not exactly sad, but still not happy either to go back to Mumbai.



Despite the constricting space of my home town, with my family suffocating me further, I like being here. Mostly because of the sexual twist in the tale. I cannot help but wonder how long is this secret going to be kept.



The title typifies the state of my mind. I don't know whether it should 'going' back or 'coming' back. Mumbai has now become my home and Kerala my destination for pleasures. Strange isn't it?

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...