The flight back

I always have this feeling that flight journeys from my place to Mumbai are not as good as the vice versa ones. One main thing is the fact that I'm leaving my friends and going to a place which is full to work related miseries. Another fact is that the food served is not as good. In flights from Mumbai, I got to eat wonderful desserts like the 'American Pure Cheese Cake' which was totally delicious.



Anyway, I came back and was back at what I've been doing in the last two months. Sorting out my errands in the time I create by bunking work. Not exactly bunking but something like that. Today, after I had come, I went and got back my sub-woofer and started listening to all kinds of lovely music on my mp3 player and CD player!



Wow, what pure bliss.



In the night, once more on the pre-emergency day, I cleaned the dust-bowl of my room (the window had been left open and all the dust in Mumbai seemed to have been guided into my room) till 3 AM. In between, I realized that bed bugs had reinstated themselves as the kings of my mattress. And then I slept.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...