Another day alone

The first of the holidays in this week is already here. I'm very happy with the way things are going. I got my flight tickets paid for. In that process, although I had to borrow from a couple of my friends, I'm happy that I'm going home finally.



There was an instance of bitchiness from the 'he-bitch' yesterday morning. He threatened that I might not get the leave that I got allotted because my lecturer wasn't happy about my 'management' in the theatre.



Whatever! The only big problem that still lurks is that the woofer is not yet alright. I got time to give the speaker to the service center on Saturday. Today, I was supposed to give the power adapter, which, according to the service persons is the big problem. I couldn't give it because I couldn't find time.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...