My pals

It's been some time since I blogged about my friends. So here goes.



Ray is doing okay. But he's missing me and I'm missing him. He goes for occasional cruising these days. But not too much activity. He is doing good in the hospital though.



Mr. Lion sent me a reply to a mail that I had sent a few days back. Hastily typed in two lines. Yeah, he's losing his charm as Dementia sets in. But I miss him and his tools.



May has passed her exam. She's free now. Might drop in here for a few weeks.



Chuck is doing okay I guess. He never opens up too much to me over the phone. Therefore can't judge. But he's having a good time there.



Xander is in Dubai as we speak. Has gone for his brother's wedding. I haven't been able to meet him over the last two weekends. No serious jamming for about a month now. But that's okay I guess. I think he understands.



Dr. R. is doing fine. He still is as good as he was when I was there in my home town. Still no sexual feelings for him from my side.



Jak has had a major showdown with his Girlfriend. They have split. Haven't been able to share his trauma. But he looks fine these days.



I hope this post is a welcome respite from me, me and more me in my blog.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...