My nick craze

I don't consider myself to possess charms and take people over. But I consider that I'm in general good enough because of the way I don't let others feel down. Always cheerful. Get that?



In my first month, I was pretty depressed with the fact that I was not getting the respect of the staff (sisters and servants at the hospital). That has changed! Totally! There is something going on with my nick.



Another grounbreaking event in my blog - I'm going to reveal my real nick name - it is 'KK'. Yeah, Kay Kay. So, I'm known as KK, Dr. KK, Kakes and Kaykoo etc. This name is so popular now that almost everyone around knows my name and calls out when I pass. This is so conspicuous. I get called while none of the others (in my batch that is) don't even get acknowledged.



I did some research into why it is so. First of all, KK is a common name for heroes in Bollywood movies. Then, it is easy to remember. Whatever, it is fun!

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...