Entertainment here

The Creative Zen Micro is doing awesome. It is giving me plenty of good music during those wee hours in the late nights when I have to do routine ward works. Then, I went to see two movies over the past two weeks - 'D' (Hindi) and 'Mr. and Mrs. Smith'. I thought that 'D' was about 2.5 to 3 star and 'Mr. and Mrs. Smith' was about 3.5 star (out of five).



Then, I'm getting to roam about in my scooter/bike for these movies etc. The only other source of entertainment is the newspapers. I read Mumbai Mirror daily and TOI almost daily.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, this comes perhaps as a big surprise. From your blog it looks like you are NOT Indian, Wondering whether you are British coz we are casting for a gay film to be shot in Mumbai and looking for a 24 year old white guy to play a central part. If you are Brit / European / American, and interested, please contact Sridhar at solaris@solarispictures.com.

Or else please ignore this posting. No... its not a joke :-)
Ciao and cheers.

Kris Bass said...

Nope, I'm truly Indian. Almost Blackish... perhaps, that's my low self-esteem!

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...