There needs to be a day in my life where things would go just the way I want them to. And if this day doesn't come soon, I'm going to feel bad about it all. The introspection that I subject myself to is getting to be painful. Every passing moment seems to be spent on comparing my parents with someone else's and I always end up on the losing side. I know this is not the right way to think about such things. But I consider myself helpless.



Yesterday, a couple of relatives came in who gave me a totally shocking news. They are going to settle in the city that where I have hopes of leading a life of an active gay man. One reason I opted to move from the home town under my parents' noses is to get some privacy. Now, my parents seem to have the idea of moving with me to this city! Gosh, I don't want that to happen!



As I was trying to get out of this rude jolt, my parents started half-complaining, half-mocking my sincerity toward them. I hate this. I know I'm not being the son-of-the-century but still, I don't need this kind of open son-bashing.



Today, I was trying to watch the England Vs. Australia game on TV. My Mom did everything that would irritate me; talk loud, talk rubbish, comment on others including me while I was in the next room to a newfound friend across the street. My father, who didn't even speak a word to me all day, on her arrival, started making comments on the umpiring decisions in the game while artificially laughing. I hate this!



Come on. Give me a break!



No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...