@ the movies

These days, I've this urge to watch movies in the theater. All of them. Even the most ridiculous ones. I enjoy the whole process and the actual movie seems to be just a minor part of the fun associated. Yesterday, I went for a shocker - 'Naatturajavu'. I struggled to maintain my eyes open for most of the movie.



As the saying goes 'Everything happens for the good', I had a bit of cruising experience yesterday. I was munching on some potato chips during the interval when a good looking olderman who was walking across stumbled right in front of me. He tactfully supported himself using his hands which were on my arm and my thigh. After a bit of brushing his leg with my leg, he settled down in the seat next to mine. I looked at him and he was looking at me.



I couldn't let things progress further because my friend was sitting next to me. Plus the original occupants of the seat came and pushed this older man across a few further seats.



Now, I've an irresistible desire to go watch Anacondas II. I hope it is somewhat better.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...