A good day

Yesterday was a nice day at the casualty. Our team was friendly and we had a good time throughout. I even got some time to hit on a hot looking guy who works at the hospital. He has a gorgeous smile.



Today morning, I met May after a long time. Even though we work very close to each other, we hardly get time to meet because of non-coinciding free/busy times. It felt nice catching up with each other.



Mr. Lion sent me a mail complimenting on my songs; the lyrics is what impressed him most! Apart from that, he complemented on my love-making skills as well!



Today, the first free Sunday (for myself) in about 3 weeks, I enjoyed a lot of TV. I watched the repeats of Will and Grace and Friends. And I almost totally watched the cricket match at Lords. I’m so happy to see India back on the winning run.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love making skills....Am sure Mr Lion would have roared aloud after those continuous climaxes!

Did you compare and contrast with Ray your rendevous with the Lion?

JK

Kris Bass said...

We (me and Ray) make it a point not to compare between the encounters with Mr. Lion. I feel that it is going to strain our relationship. We also wish that Mr. Lion would not compare us as well. I always try avoiding such conversations when being with Mr. Lion. But invariably he tends to drop a few comments. He thinks that Ray is a little more shy than I am.

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...