A family evening?

Strange things do happen like what happened today. I was on duty at the hospital and I had this cold/viral fever prodrome. I asked for permission to get back home to take some rest. Normally, this would mean terror for me.




  • I would be missing out on some hospital-time [read feel-good-time].

  • Then because of the cold, the day would be dull.

  • I would have needed to spend the time with my parents.



But it was totally different. After taking a short nap, I was feeling much better. To make up for the total loss of the day (in terms of academics) yesterday because of the argument bit, I studied well for some time.



Then came the event of the month - I watched a movie on Television with my mother while ironing my clothes!!! Three solid reasons why this is special.




  • I can't usually watch movies on TV at home unless my parents are on tour.

  • I haven't watched a movie with my mother in about 10 years.


  • In my whole life, I have never done so much of ironing.


  • And like in the sit-coms, I was actually doing chores while watching television and enjoying it!



Wow, after years and years, I had an evening with my parents!

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...