Anacondas doesn't disappoint

I finally watched 'Anacondas: The hunt for the blood orchid'. I thought the movie was okay. Watchable. The most disappointing part was the animation again. I really feel that hollywood movies these days are falling short of animation standards set a few years back by movies such a Jurassic Park. Not that Jurassic Park's animation was very realistic, but it has been what, 8 years since and animation has progressed a lot in other fields like Computer games.



I'm very happy on the professional front. I finally took my own rounds in the ward after I realized that I couldn't coaxe anyone to join me. It was a good experience. Now I have to carry on this trend and take regular rounds. That should help me learn to cover all aspects of patient management in a ward.



Chuck opened up to me again about his personal problems. He confessed that he never tells anyone about his problems because he doesn't want others to take him as a whiner. Some contrast to myself! I ask for help to strangers on the internet after lamenting about silly things!

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...