The AV Photo-biography

You have heard a lot about him, and in fact you know a lot about him. But a very few of you know that he’s a professional photographer who never bothered to chase his dreams. But the good thing about his photographic interests is that he’s always had people who have been gracious enough (for my ogling sense, I must add) to have captured his life in photographs. It's my pleasure to show the world a series of photographs of the love of my life – AV.


This picture was taken around his first birthday. Eerily, he looks just like how he looks right now! Amusing, with a funny look on his face about to utter something which will send the audience into fits of guffaws! Surprisingly, his scalp hair hasn't changed all that much over the years. Isn't that astounding. I feel like putting in a pacifier and taking him out for a shopping mall expedition after putting him in front of the cart.

These two pictures that I have are from the similar stage of his life. Featured in both are his mother. Sadly that's about the closest he has ever gotten to her in his entire life. No, don't get yourself confused. I just meant as soon as he started getting a few thoughts into his head, he had realized that it was not ideal of anybody to stay close to their mothers - especially if they aren't too fond of you being yourself.


Even in early childhood, he definitely gave hints as to how handsome he would grow to become. In the first one, the very naughty stare reveals his playfulness. The second one gives proof his already established superiority in looks as compared to other mortals. You must know that Cis, who appears in the second picture, was a beauty queen in her college days.



We don’t have a lot of years of phot-age until our little AV decided to go hippie and on drugs and stuff. I’m not kidding, folks! Yes, he used to indulge in all kinds of stuff with his favorite being acid, something which was so hyped up with the psychedelia craze. He almost got drowned in the sea off an island after jumping from a boat after getting high on acid. He actually used to hang out at parties with Jimi Hendrix at San Fransisco during the golden days – refer to WoodStock ’69. Interestingly enough, he toured the world in this hippie stage and was in Delhi (not surprisingly dismissed off as a beggar) between in 1972 before escaping to Pakistan and then Afghanistan etc.



Somewhere in the 80s, he became an irresistibly hot Dad (older man) person. You know, the gruffy, villain (or the hero look) from the 80s movie which is clearly depicted in this picture. I mean, the only thing which is missing was a cigar which is replaced ironically by a very inane cookie!


Then comes a phase when he actually looked like my Dad. My actual father that is. Well, add to the picture about 100 tonnes of melanin (I really feel that all the Caucasians use some queer vampires who specialize on sucking melanin out of their body to look white!). For that he tried to shave his mushy off. That obviously didn't work.

And then, there was a period when he decided to shave his head. Well, that too didn't work out well as is evident in this picture.

He got lucky in most parts of his life and had the pleasure of touring the world during the best time of his life. These are a couple of snaps when he was in Mexico. The first one shows he holding up his lovely dog Pila for the viewers.



Then came the Die-Hard look! Check these pictures where he wears the shades and acts cool again. Believe me folks, that's how close it gets to the actual Die-Hard stuff. He wouldn't flinch a muscle to rescue anyone - forget his own country! The difference is that he has gained a lot of pounds and could even pass off as a look like for Bruce.



Just like you see in the sitcoms, he did have his house in 'upstate New York' and he used to go 'cruising' in his Honda on the 'freeways' and stuff. Typically boring American bullshit - but still that was part of his life.




He also had a quirky sense of humor and always used to pose for photographs in Jewish cemeteries. Here are the couple of snaps that I can display on this blog. Apparently, there are some rather 'vulgar' ones which even I haven't seen.



Just like wine, the already very attractive man, matured into this wonderful concoction. It is at this time when I personally think that he looks at his best. Confident, cocky, mature and wise.



Somewhere the cockiness and self-assuredness matured into this amazing picture which has captivated a lot of heats in this personals site, with one of them wishing to ride an entire lifetime with him (okay, okay – by, on whatever!). Seriously folks, this picture right here is the reason why I and AV are together now!


My love and Indidanness did rub off on him as it is evident in these picture where he is posing in a kurtha-pajama outfit I sent him across via one of my friends.



Even now, he reigns in handsomeness and cutitude. This is one of the latest pictures that I have of him. These days, similar visuals on Skype make me want to make him wear a pretty skirt, pacifier and all and take him out shopping putting him in the shopping cart!


Somewhere down the road, I managed to convince him that I'm not so much of a loser and hence, it's better that we both are tied together by something which symbolizes the partnership. That's the reason why I sent him over this ring from Amazon. This is the result.


And finally – the one snap which is still adorning my desktop – the one which has his hands with the band that I sent him.


For those slightly dimmer beings in the blogging world, this post can be summarized as – I love AV!

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...