Jun 18, 2015

"I’ve outlived my dick" - A Poem - by Willie Nelson

Our genitalia play a vital role in our pride and lives. You may have heard anecdotes from men in the lines of "I go where my cock/dick takes me." I have been in relationships with older men all my life and there are times when their appendages let them down. 
 
My hilarious friend Dom from New York shared with me this poem about older men this morning.
 
"I’ve outlived my dick."   
A Poem - by Willie Nelson
     

My nookie ​days are ove​r
​My pilot light is out.
What used to be my pride and joy,
Is now my water ​spout.

Time was when, on its own accord,
From my trousers it would spring.
But now I've got a full time job,
To find the friggin' thing.

It used to be embarrassing,
The way it would ​behave.
For every single morning,
It would stand and watch me ​​shave.

Now as old age approaches,
It sure gives me the blues.
To see it hang its little head,
And watch me tie my shoes!!

No comments: