- Why would people ride motor bikes on sidewalks, scaring the shit out of pedestrians, and feel no guilt?
- Why would people walk at a slower pass flinging their arms around without being aware of how they are being jerks by obstructing and impeding pedestrian traffic?
- Why would people out-honk each other at red lights?
- Why would people talk so loud in public transport setting so that everyone else is forced to listen to their dinner plans?
- Why do people spit out of cars in traffic-congested roads?
- Why do people push and shove each other despite realizing that it is not going to achieve what they think it would?
Is there a way out? Maybe in a couple of generations. When/if the present generation try to educate their offspring about what could be done differently?
Oh yes, for those who think that this happens everywhere around the world and not just in India, here's an analogy. Religious extremism happens everywhere in the world, but it is sort of more common in the Middle East. So...