Americanization complete

Joe brought me the following cool things to make me more Americanized.

  • An uber-cool hip flask to carry my alcohol in. Now, I can be fashionable while sipping my cheap, blended, Indian scotch.
  • A New Orleans Saints jacket, which is a tad bigger and thicker than what I had hoped for. Although I’m not much into American football, this will give me added ‘weight’ about getting to know ‘real’ America.
  • A bottle of Jim Beam bourbon, which I’m going to save as much as I can, so that I can savor it for a long period. How much ever I might like sipping whiskey neat, Joe makes a fantastic cock-tail with it, with 7-up and cherries.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...