The after-effects of dengue

This was my first major infection since I had chicken pox sometime in my early adolescence. So, I’m not quite sure if I can compare the two. I feel exhausted. Not physically, but mentally. A couple of naps a day at work – thankfully my workplace allows for short naps at the desk – takes care of some of the exhaustion.

But by evening, I’m really tired. This is probably why I feel so lost when it comes to having conversations with my parents, which I have been avoiding. Honestly, I am trying to find excuses to stay out long enough so that when I get back home, they are already in bed.

So, beware of major illnesses and mental exhaustion. Don’t try to accommodate too much into your life too soon.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...