Secret Santa at Work

Last year this time around, I was drowning in depression. I couldn’t enjoy anything at that time, forget buying gifts for a strange person that I didn’t even know. That’s exactly what Secret Santas are supposed to be, aren’t they.

But this time, things have changed. I’m on therapy and I feel good. That’s the reason why I decided to make this Secret Santa the "bestest" ever. I bought gifts for over 25 people at work, and for most I bought more than one gift. I did this over three days of intense shopping at Bandra Linking Road and Andheri station.

Not only did I make my Secret Child feel blessed, I made others feel loved too. Everyone seemed to have loved my gifts. Of course, I spent quite a lot of money on buying customized gifts for almost everyone. But it was fun and worth the effort and money.

To top it off, I won the “best dressed dude” and my Secret Child won the “best dressed damsel” at the office celebrations! This is what I wore for that! Of course, I have had to blur the face of my office colleague. Forgive me for that. But still, what a Christmas!

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...