The French Connection - 2

The first date went so well that the Frenchman and I decided to meet up once more before he left for Paris. This time we met up at Churchgate station and went to Marine Drive. After spending some lovely time at the Marine Drive, we went to Pizzeria (Not Just Pizzas By the Bay) and had some nice pasta. Then we headed back for the routine of wine, sex, pipe, and photography. It was another brilliant date. Some pictures of me smoking the pipe have been taken. I’ll post them as soon as I receive them from the Frenchman.

Unfortunately, this will be our last date on this trip. Even though I invited him to the New Year’s eve party that I’m going to be attending, he said it wouldn’t be a good idea for him to party because he’s leaving on the same night. Until next time, bon voyage dear Frenchman!

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...