Life's scapegoat

This is something that I wrote during a bus ride during deep, dark depression. It's not all that great, but this is how you can make use of your transit time. Especially in Mumbai. Get a PDA folks!

Life's scapegoat

I am running away from this
It's not a concrete way to bliss
Hate to realize the fact that it's
Just me being selfish

You don't know how it feels
To have gone past the golden fields
When all that is left behind reminds you
Of all that you left behind

For all those of you who care
Don't lay your hearts out bare
Don't fall into infernal affairs
The world is truly unfair

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...