- You need to buy a couple of mugs, a pen stand and a small pillow cushion for use at work place
- You pick up lovely stuff at Landmark, only to put them back on the racks in front of the salesman because of their price
- You have to explain to the salesman 'I'm not carrying cash, you see.'
- You wander off to the perfume section and find the same perfume that you had so fondly sent to the love of your life, which never got to him
- You ask for its price and walk away without making eye contact with the lady at the counter
- You go down to Archie's gallery, to find even better, but still unaffordable mugs
- You end up pushing and shoving inside the smelly Big Bazaar to buy your stuff for under 300 Rs.
Apr 1, 2009
You know your life sucks when...