- Mar 11th - 'Holi'day relapse
- Mar 10th - Scooter's gone
- Mar 9th - First day at work
- Mar 8th - A new job, a new beginning
- Mar 7th - 'Straight' out of nowhere
- Mar 1st - Aarohi '09 Experience
- Feb 25th - Daddy's WindSong Wednesdays gig
- Feb 23rd - Radio One interview/performance
- Feb 7th - Procrastination
- Feb 6th - The postponement of the job
- Feb 5th - Mobile Internet craze
- Feb 4th - Daddy's WindSong Wednesday's experience
- Feb 3rd - Gora for a dinner-movie combo
- Feb 2nd - The shoe-lace incident
- Feb 1st - A gig with the new band
- Jan 31st - Let's analyze my future
- Jan 30th - 'Anjor-Kaaya' - the musical
- Jan 29th - Airport date
- Jan 28th - Social Outcasts?
- Jan 27th - Yet another band?
- Jan 26th - Something Relevant
- Jan 25th - The certificate saga
- Jan 24th - A tryst with art in Mumbai - Part 2
- Jan 23rd - A tryst with art in Mumbai - Part 1
- Jan 22nd - Not Just Bad, By the Way!
- Jan 21st - Random Updates: 21st of Jan
- Jan 20th - The terrorist inside me
- Jan 19th - The Great Indian Train Journey
- Jan 19th - The Date at the Railway Station
- Jan 18th - The Erstwhile-rs : College mates, friends and the rest
- Jan 17th - The Erstwhile-rs : Cousins
- Jan 16th - Coming out to my Father
- Jan 15th - Coming out to my Mom
So I have been acting crazy and not updating the blog. To my faithful readers, I apologize for my abstinence. Other people have said sarcastically 'Finally, it's nice that you shut up. I was getting tired of Engayging bull shit!' to stuff like 'Did you grow a brain or something and get back to studying?'
The answers to those comments are this - It's MAH blog and I'd blog as much as I wish to whenever I possibly can. Just that I have been so friggin' busy. Check out the updates to find out why. Oh and my studying is over and done with - I got my Masters!
About a month back, Kris had typed
The last time I had not blogged after a life-changing event, I decided to muster up all my courage and try to re-create the pain and suffering in words. I started out pretty well, but I stumbled and fell hard on my face. Hence the jagged teeth and the weird face. Here I am facing the similar situation. The point is that it is not same.
My life has been beautiful but exhausting in the last few days. And despite feelling like an adolsecent chimpanzee checking his thoracic cavities resonance, Momma time (did I confuse the gender again?) has been unkind to me.
Since I have been blessed with rebelliousness since childhood, especially with parents, I have now taken the first steps to putting a few strokes of colour on the portait of my life. In the coming days, you will see updates springing up like blossoms in the spring, like stars in the dusk and like notifications and 'pokes' on your Facebook profiles.
I will add them all under this post as links. Looking forward to insightful comments and suggestions and more to calm the bellowing chimpanzee inside me.
Kris Bass, M. D.