Job hunt

I've been very busy these days despite the exams being over. I suppose I am rather 'off' the boil with the blogging scene now that I have been away for a long period now. The terrorist attacks sort of kept be busy at home. They sort of prevented me from going downtown to do the things that I most loved doing - watching movies and hanging out.

Now that I have given the exams, I have the liberty to actually search for job hunts. This involves a lot of time at the job portals and creating your own resume etc. I have never done that. Doctors in India usually don't do that I suppose. Anyway, I have started hunting for both medical and non-medical jobs. I really want to go and something related to music which would give me the flexibility to pursue my music career as well.

But tomorrow, I have an interview - my first ever at a hospital. I've prepared a make-shift resume and gotten it printed out. I am sure I don't have decent enough outfit to wear but I guess I'll have to learn to live with what I have. Lets see what the hunt has in store for me as the treasure.

5 comments:

Firebolt said...

Hopefully things will get back to normal in some time. Although 'normal' has become a relative word with what has happened.

All the best with the interview. Keep us posted on the job hunt. It really will be awesome if you find a good one in the field of music.

Cheers! ^_^

Anonymous said...

Kris - I am very curious to learn more about your job hunt. I too work in healthcare but on the business side and doctor recruiting is of high interest to me, especially the kind of opportunities that are available to you and how you seek them. Without getting into the specific economics of what you get, would love to learn about what you seek, benefits, hours etc. Would love to chat to the extent you are comfortable. Thanks much in advance...JH

Kris Bass said...

@ Firebolt: I perfectly understand what you mean. Thank you.

@ JH: Just keep abreast on this blog. And are you from India?

Anonymous said...

All the best. Hope you get what you want :)

Kris Bass said...

@ Myheadtrip: I hope too! :)

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...