Why I am an asshole

The few readers of my blog take precious moments from their wonderful lives to give me insight on why I'm a loser and an asshole. I think I am depressed enough to post a list of such abomiable qualities in me.
  • I am not passionate about most of the things that I do. Especially being a doctor, being a musician and being a lover.
  • I never plan for what lies ahead and even if I do I hide behind excuses to not carry out the plan.
  • I suck because I don't see the wondrous joy that life provides us with.
  • I am ungrateful and graceless in my friendships. I don't really care about what my friends do to make me feel better.
  • I don't have the drive to do well in life.
  • I don't try hard enough find a job and lead a life.
  • I am very selfish and self-centred.
That wasn't all that hard. It was quite easy because of I get this almost everyday in the comments section. Wow, it feels so wonderful being an asshole. I'm looking forward to new additions to the list.

9 comments:

♪♪Happy Go Lucky♪♪ said...

hey actually i share a lot of those points in common wid ya.. guess im an asshole too.. and dont let some losers whom u dont even know make u feel miserable..

Anonymous said...

you are not an asshole if you recognise these things in yourself. if you are aware of what is going wrong you can right it.

life has its ups and downs. you are just going through a down phase. keep at it. things will be alright soon.

bestest wishes,
Anony this time.

Sparkling said...

You aren't that different for the rest of us, seriously :)

Anonymous said...

You're NOT an asshole if you want to rectify what's wrong in you.

Anonymous said...

join the club!-dh

Firebolt said...

Sounds more confessional than sarcastic.

Anyhow, I'm glad it's the latter.

the free spirit said...

Why are you doing this to urself??? Stop being so hard on urself. And stop playing a victim. U r just going thru a bad phase in ur life. we all have. We all have felt clueless and Hopeless. It does not make us an asshole.
By the way you maybe depressed, I mean not just as a feeling but actually depressed. You are not getting enough nutrients and being without human contact can get you further down. I know u cant afford to talk to a councelor but try working out, running perhaps. That will help the blood circulation. You are a doctor you know that.
Just stop this...it wont help ever

Anonymous said...

bloody hell!

don't listen to trolls on the net, they exist only to put others down and make lives miserable!

We are what we are and we're fine!

:)

Kris Bass said...

@ Everyone: For the record, I was sarcastic. I can't stand myself if I were this bad a person.

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...