Parvathi Omanakkuttan

I was never a fan of beauty contests really. I mean, come on - most of them don't even have males competing. Well, why am I talking about it? Because a Mallu woman won it this time around at the Miss India paegeant. Yes, I am proud of Ms. Parvathy Omanakkuttan. But I am not proud of her after reading this piece of shit. Apparently she won it because of this answer.
To the question “The rate of divorce in India is on a rise. What is the cause? Is western influence the cause or something else?” Parvathy gave the best reply and it goes “Divorces are not a result of western influence. At the end of the day, it is we who decide whose (sic) worth us. Marriage is not when one completes the other but is when both share their completeness.”
Now, isn't that corny? I mean you take a word and twist it around in a sentence and suddenly it becomes chic. Even if it makes as much sense as croc-poop.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, kind of corny but I'm glad she didn't blatantly blame western influence for it!!

She looks a Bollywood face alright :P

Anonymous said...

I found this on a link:

"Another question she faced with immense courage:

Rina Dhaka to Parvathy Omanakkuttan:

Q. What’s the nicest gift a woman can give a man?

A. The best gift a woman can ever give a man is the birth of a child with all her compassion and patience."


Ugh! She is beautiful, but those answers aren't too bright.

Serendipitist said...

When have the answers to these beauty contests questions every been bright?

The only exception I think was Sushmita Sen.

Prash said...

ya, those answers are not that bright but didn't those answers brought her crown ? maybe, she is well-trained for that...that is why I hate those pageants !

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...