Fucked up, more than ever

After two days of exams, I have come to realize that I don't even have the kind of knowledge that is required for an undergraduate to pass the graduation exam. I could not remember anything significant for today's exam. Halfway through the exam, I felt like tearing up the answer sheet and screaming out of the exam hall.

I have lost all the confidence that I had. Now, I'm sure that I will not pass this time. And this means almost an end to my medical career. Looking back, I guess I have only myself to blame. And I guess I'll suffer the consequences.

7 comments:

Tapak said...

Sorry to hear that the exams didnt go well. There is no point in worrying about what went wrong. You have lot of nice things ahead . Think about it and be happy about it.

All the best on your new gig.

Hugs Deepak

Anonymous said...

I'm still crossing my fingers. How many more remain?

Reema said...

Sad to hear that. Why the end? How many attempts one gets in passing the exam?

manojvarma2 said...

hi dear,
our knowledge never decreases,only our interest& enthusiasm gets reduced.
please don't get disheartened.never say the end. anybody with above average intelligence can pass exams. i know. i am a doctor. work hard. i am praying for you. i am there for any support you need.take care
love
manoj

Anonymous said...

there are always high and low tide... just because you faced low tide, don't panic.... keep up.. and i know you will do gr8 later days....

don't loose hope...

All the best :)

S N Deepak said...

Hi, don't lose heart ya. Now that you know you yourself are responsible for it, make amends. Try again. Faithfully. Do it again. Just a setback. Not a failure. You will pass.

All the best.

S N Deepak said...

Hi, don't lose heart ya. Now that you know you yourself are responsible for it, make amends. Try again. Faithfully. Do it again. Just a setback. Not a failure. You will pass.

All the best.

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...