Finality: The Xander chapter ends

It took about 5 years for us to realize that it’s not going to work. Not work at all. We fell apart just as easily as we had been made. The seething times let themselves grow into full-fledged hatred, leaving us with scathed and seething souls which longed for some respite.

The actual incident is dirty. It, as usual, involved a lot of passion and hope from my side, and lot of ego and alcohol from Xander’s. From a silly argument about a song’s rhythm pattern, we resulted in insulting each other so much so that we never want to see each other again. He threatened to physically harm me and was abusive to everyone dear to me including my dear Vinokur. That hurts. That hurt. Badly, it did. The spectator/mediator for the whole ‘event’ was a helpless E-boi.

I realize that, the sequelae are going to be severe. I consider Xander to be the most talented, but wasted singer who would fit in snugly into my dreams to make a band and I’ll miss him sorely. E-boi doesn’t have a different opinion. And Xander, I don’t know what you feel about all this now, but I think you will also agree to this someday. We’ll be the ‘super-band’ that never ever took off!

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...