The double tag post

Chandni was kind enough to pass on this ‘Blogging Friends forever’ award last week. And my responsibility is to pass it on to a few bloggers who have grown to become friends of me. I don’t have actual contact (telephone, real-life) contact with none but one of these bloggers. But I still think that they influence my life in a very important way, shaping my thinking. Hence, they are influential and they are my friends.

  • Swats: She’s the closest to me in terms of geography and her very candid, rather diabolic takes on the social issues are always an interesting read. She’s by far the furthest from me in terms of views and hence provides the alternative view points that I look forward to.
  • Chandni: Her posts have been endearing to me always. And she also claims to scream the loudest when one of my bands performs in Delhi. Hence, she has automatically qualified.
  • Ramby: This guy simply continues to rule the blogging world with his funny posts. His posts ties with GreatBong’s posts in terms of my excitement to read and to laugh hysterically. But underneath that humor and sarcasm lies a kind, lovable soul I’m sure. And that’s why he becomes my blogging friend forever!
  • Flygye12: He’s caustic and he hates me for some of the things that I do and decide to do. He’s almost like my unwanted parent. But still, he does provide me with an advisory.
  • Firebolt: Somewhere, because of her musical interests and her passion to become a musician, I find solace as an understanding soul. She’s also spunky and cool, somebody that I look forward to being friends with.

Of course I could go on an on. But that’s pointless. Besides, I have a tagging act to perform. Here it is.

The Dark Knight has tagged me in this post. I’m not an expert in this and I’ll try to be as cool as I can.
  • RULE #1 People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.
  • RULE #2 Tag 5 people to do this quiz and those who cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by continue this game by sending it to other people.
  1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
    Easy – I’ll be angry, depressed and hurt. But, I realize that everyone can commit mistakes and I believe in forgiving. I would rise to the occasion and talk to my lover and welcome him back into my life.
  2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
    Many facets in this – to be successful in life - as a person, a lover, a spouse, a parent, a musician, a doctor, a friend and so on.
  3. Whose butt would you like to kick?
    Generically, all assholes! But more specifically people like the Thackerays!
  4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
    I would chase all of my dreams!
  5. Will you u fall in love with your best friend?
    Yes. You lover could become your best friend as well.
  6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
    They are equal. But the real pleasure is to have both together, each competing against each other.
  7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
    Forever!
  8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
    I would be confident enough to indicate my desire and would take it from there.
  9. If you like to act with someone, who will it be? your gf/bf or an actress/actor?
    Vinokur and me in a biography of our lives!
  10. What takes you down the fastest?
    Low self-esteem
  11. How would you see yourself in ten years time?
    Happily with Vinokur with a couple of kids!
  12. What’s your fear?
    Losing my love!
  13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
    Someone who has a taste of off-beat things.
  14. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
    I’d just say – in a beautiful relationship and be poor.
  15. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
    Wonder why I slept so long.
  16. Would you give all in a relationship?
    Yes.
  17. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
    The person who is cuter!
  18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing the someone has done?
    Yes, I guess.
  19. Do you prefer being single or having a relationship?
    The latter.
  20. List 6 people to tag
    Unsungpsalm, Prash, I (heart) Mumbai and Boston, Blogging Knight, Random Ruminations, MirrorCracked.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Strictly hypothetically speaking, if in 1., your lover did not want to come back at all... then what? I think that was the gist of the question...

3. Thackerays! Hear Hear!

14. :) :)

17. Lol!

20. Oh no no! DK Tagged you and me as well, so both of us have done it! You must tag 2 other in place! Spread the love ...

pepe M. said...

wish i could be like you, very forgiving! congrtas on yur succesfull gig at the hard rock!

Kris Bass said...

@ Unsungpsalm: I need to change my tags now? Okay, I'll do it.

@ Pepe: Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Hey, this is a very sweet tag! :)
Thanks man, I'll do it today! Cheers!

Rambunctious WhipperSnapper said...

... lies a kind, lovable soul I'm sure ...

:P .......

Anonymous said...

how nice!!!

thank you for the award :D

Kris Bass said...

@ Mirror: Awww, it's my pleasure!

@ Ramby: Now, don't you make fun of me!

@ Chandni: You have to hoot though in return... ;)

Anonymous said...

Good one :) Done :)

Kris Bass said...

@ Myheadtrip: Thanks!

Anonymous said...

What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
Wonder why I slept so long.

We at least have something in common lolz(despite being furthest from u in terms of views..)

Thnx for tagging me ;-)

Firebolt said...

Thank you, thank you, my dear Blogger Friend Forever. I thank you from the bottom of my heart (and not the other way around).

Aww, you think I'm spunky and cool.. I find you a very cool, handsome guy, too.

Honestly, that was very sweet of you.

Cheers! ^_^

Kris Bass said...

@ Firebolt: It's been a pleasure. Thank you!

(Totally confused about the other way around - Is it 'I bottom you from the thank of my heart' or 'I thank you from the heart of my bottom'. Either way it doesn't make sense!)

Anonymous said...

Hehe i tagged you and you tagged me back? How clever? :P

hehe may your dream come true... tht too sooner :D

Kris Bass said...

That was kinda lame from my side, wasn't it. I'm lame like that.

Prash said...

Nice to know you through this tag...

But, you know me...I am going to zap this tag too !~ :-) LOL I know, I ain't no fun !

Kris Bass said...

Prash: Do whatever you want. You have no resistance from my side.

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...